|Written By Recipe Coordinator|
A decadent and soothing strawberry and chocolate recipe guaranteed to pamper and please everyone. “Stressed” spelled backwards is “desserts.” If your work or school workload has piled up and you see no way out, try this outstanding strawberry recipe. Chocolate together with strawberries will certainly lessen your stress, ease away anxieties and satisfy your sweet cravings. When life becomes unbalanced and overwhelming, don’t forget your strawberries dipped in chocolate!
1 container (16 oz) strawberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
4 tsp vegetable shortening
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Wipe strawberries clean; dry with paper towels. Place on foil-lined or wax paper–lined baking sheet or tray.
2. Place white chocolate chips and vegetable shortening into one small glass bowl, bittersweet chocolate chips into another small glass bowl.
3. Microwave white chocolate chips as package directs for melting. Stir until smooth.
4. Dip strawberries into white chocolate, place on tray and refrigerate until set.
5. Microwave bittersweet chocolate chips as package directs for melting, then dip strawberries to cover halfway up the white chocolate.
6. Return to tray; refrigerate or let stand at room temperature to set.
Recipe and photo courtesy of womansday.com.